When you have many talents and areas of interest, it can be hard to find a career that suits you. If the professions of investigator, manager, advisor, representative, and analyst are calling out to you all at once, the DCS in financial services and insurance techniques is for you! You can take this program as soon as you finish secondary school to gain access to a career in your image!
3-year program — or the possibility of 2 intensive years
Program starts in the fall
Deadline to enroll: March 1
Several institutions across Quebec
French, English, or bilingual
Possibility of a work-study combination
Possibility of internships in Quebec or internationally
Possibility of a DCS-BAC pathway and gateway to university
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Secondary IV CST math or equivalent
With this training, you can become a property and casualty insurance agent or broker, claims adjuster, underwriter, actuary, risk manager, team leader, advisor, analyst, and more! You can work for insurance companies, as well as financial institutions or claims adjustment firms. Whatever path you take, after your training, you can become a professional respected for their expertise and advice, continue to grow and evolve, and have a positive impact on people.
Why pursue a career in P&C insurance?
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THE TRAINING AND THE SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS?
Get in touch with the educational institutions. This training is offered at the following 8 Cégeps:
DATES TO REMEMBER
- January — Opening of the online admission application system for a fall start (sracq.qc.ca)
- March 1, 11:59 pm — Deadline to complete an admission application file for the 1st round
- Late March — Announcement of spots available in the 2nd round
- Late April — Deadline to submit a new selection or complete an admission application file for the 2nd round
- Early May — Announcement of spots available in the 3rd round
- Late May — Deadline to submit a new selection or complete an admission application file for the 3rd round